Barsa’s story in a nutshell ✍️

Is it selfish to love yourself? Is it selfish to take care of yourself?? 

The answer is: πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ NO!!!!!!!!!! Of course Not ❌

It’s not at all selfish.It’s in-fact NECESSARY TO LOVE YOURSELF and make your happiness to be the first priority in life❤️

The most incredibly important thing to do is -‘Taking your time out and practice self care’. We all have to learn how to spend more time ‘being ourselves’ instead of just ‘working on ourselves’ because that’s when, we can heal ourselves and smoothen our journey. Basically, when we start to practice self-care, we’ll be able to understand & heal ourselves and that’s how we will get an opportunity to heal the world πŸŒŽ around us. Isn’t it?? 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=108OueNDZDRAu6FciC2UVl6kvi93QtPzjWell, come on! Let me take you guys through my journey in brief✨

Hi peeps! πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️

My name is Barsa Saha. By profession, I’m a software developerπŸ‘©‍πŸ’»- a B.Tech graduate (2014-2018 batch). Also, currently pursuing MBA from one of the finest institutions in Mumbai.

Oh no! Don’t worry, I won’t bore you with my qualification or experience details and stuff. If that’s the case, I’d rather ask you guys to check my LinkedIn work profile πŸ˜…πŸ˜

Oh! How can I forget to share another most important spectrum of my life’s journey?

FYI: I’m a social media influencer. I’m an YouTuber too but mostly happy to be called as an ‘Influencer’😊🧿 

Like everyone in my generation, I’ve opened my social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and just for fun, uploaded few photos & videos randomly (mostly lip-syncing videos) and back then, we used to have TikTok too. I had fun shooting those videos but little did I know that one day I’d be able to literally create content πŸ€©

I’ve started my influencer journey in March’2020. My niche is mainly skincare, beauty and lifestyle. My IG account took a massive growth around the end of 2020. I got so overwhelmed with the appreciation and love on daily basis πŸ˜‡πŸ€žπŸΌ

I’ve been thinking of sharing my feelings and success story with everyone but somehow couldn’t express much of it because I do feel that deep down, may be I’m still an introvert. I’ve started my You Tube journey since June’2022 with the complete support of my Mom. I’ve been creating video contents frequently now and then. 

I’d love if you check out my channels(links provided below):

YT: Barsa's Family Pack 

IG: saha_barsa

I know that I create video contents and I’m not afraid/shy at all to face the camera. But, I want to share more with everyone, about which I may not be able to express that much in videos but I can write my heart out. Hence, from last few months, I’ve been searching for a platform where I can share my ideas and sometimes share my stories and reach out to millions of people, who are from a middle-case family (like myself) with eyes full of dreams and heart full of hopes 🫰🏻

I’ve done several research since last couple of months and finally came up with this idea on 11/01/23 to create my own website and start my personal blog πŸ˜‡πŸ§Ώ

‘Barsa’s aesthetic Self-Care ideas’: As the name suggests, I’ll be sharing my ideas or tips with you regularly, related to self-care and self-love. Along with the list of ideas, I’ll share my journey too in bits and pieces. 

In today’s competitive world, people became so busy to win their part of the race, that they forgot that there’s no competition in destiny and all of us are forgetting about one most important thing i.e., taking care of ourselves πŸ€— πŸ«‚ 

I hope I’ll be able to reach most of you and help you with my ideas ❤️πŸ’―

Comments